banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner banner
Whitney Allen - 7pm-mid Whitney Allen - 7pm-mid
7:00pm - 11:59pm
Whitney Allen

Make An E-Quest

Contact Me

My Blog

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.


Contact Us Today for Advertising Opportunities Both Web and On-Air!
Welcome to !
Request a Song Online or by Calling 263-KBST (5278)
KBest Media is Locally Owned and Operated!
When There's Smoke on the Mountain or Clouds in the Air, K-Best News Is There!

Be advised that parents will need to complete a Proof of Residence for all students who were enrolled at Big Spring ISD last year. This will need to be completed at the student’s designated campus beginning today – Friday, August 9th


Parents or guardians will have to show a valid ID for verification that they are the legal parent/guardian. 


They must also present their proof of residence, or POR, in their name and update information if necessary. A proof of residence is a utility bill, home lease or mortgage, or rental agreement in the legal guardian’s name.


Parents must also sign the 800 Report, which is the information that BSISD had on the student on the last day of school, as a statement that the information is all correct. Clerks will make a copy of the Proof of Residence and ID after verifying the information. 


If the parent does not have a valid Proof of Residence, they will need to update and sign the 800 Report on campus, then they will go to Records and Registration to sign the appropriate forms in place of the POR. If the person is not listed as the legal parent/guardian, they will need to take the valid guardianship paperwork to the Records and Registration office.

Hide Comments



LinkedUpRadio Envisionwise Web Services