K-BEST RADIO GROUP CONTEST RULES
1) All K-BEST RADIO GROUP contests are open to listeners who are at least 16 years of age at the time the contest is played, unless otherwise stated.
2) Listeners may win a K-BEST RADIO GROUP contest once during a thirty (30) day period. Listeners are eligible to win a prize or prize package with a combined value of $600 only once every twelve (12) months.
3) All prizes and prizes certificates may be picked up in person at the K-BEST RADIO GROUP office, 608 Johnson St, Big Spring, Texas, 79720 during normal business hours (Monday – Friday 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.). Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning will be forfeited by the winner. Additionally, some prizes have specific expiration dates or are date sensitive (i.e.: concert tickets). It is the responsibility of the winner to pick up their prize by the event or expiration date. Prizes will not be mailed to winners, are non-transferable and/or may not be sold.
4) Employees of the K-BEST RADIO GROUP, other radio stations within a fifty-mile radius of Big Spring, TX and the members of their immediate families, as well as participating sponsors/promotional partners are ineligible to participate or win.
5) The K-BEST RADIO GROUP is not responsible for phone or internet malfunctions, service delays, technical glitches, or any other malfunctions.
6) No purchase is ever required to participate in a K-BEST RADIO GROUP contest. All contests are subject to federal, state, and local laws.
7) All tax and other liabilities incurred as a result of any prize are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
8) Any winner who receives one or more prizes with a combined value of $600 or more in a calendar year will be required to execute a release form and a Form W-9, and will be issued a Form 1099 for the fair market value of the prize. The winner will be required to provide valid picture ID and social security card. Unless we inform you otherwise, contest prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
9) By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and without signing any further publicity release prior to airing.
10) The K-BEST RADIO GROUP has the sole discretion to terminate a contest at any given time, change the rules of or extend the dates of a contest upon notice. Decisions of station management with respect to contests are final. The K-BEST RADIO GROUP reserves the right to disqualify any person or persons tampering with the entry process. Contest participants are required to provide truthful information. The K-BEST RADIO GROUP is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
11) Official contest rules are available from the K-BEST RADIO GROUP during normal business hours (Monday thru Friday 9 A.M. to 5 P.M.) at 608 Johnson St, Big Spring Texas 79720.