The Big Spring Area Chamber of Commerce held a “Thank You for Your Investment” presentation yesterday with the Big Spring Convention and Visitors Bureau, located at 113 E. 3rd.
Hayley Herrera, Community Services Director for the City of Big Spring, noted that they Big Spring CVB has been in their building for almost 4 years and people still don’t know that they’re there or what they offer, and that she's glad that the Chamber's presentation will bring attention to what they do and where they are located.
Big Spring Convention & Visitors Bureau Purposes & Services:
- Be a one stop source of information for Big Spring Visitors!
- Develop, produce and support key signature events that promote and highlight the Big Spring community.
- Help Business and large groups in locating a meeting room in Big Spring for their large event as well as help with overnight accommodations.
- Help visitors save time and energy in looking for tourism opportunities in The Big Spring area.
- Promoting Big Spring as an ideal location to visit and spend the night.
- Represent hotels, facilities, attractions, restaurants, retail centers and other providers who serve visitors.
For more information about Big Spring CVB, you can check out their website at visitbigspring.com or check our their Facebook page Visit Big Spring.